1) Log homes have led the way in alternative home sales for the last 20 years. In many cases fetching a higher resale value than comparable conventional homes.
2) Noble Bear Log Homes have a natural beauty that is both rustic and modern. Noble Bear Log Homes fit well within established subdivisions and the countryside as well.
3) Noble Bear Log Homes are energy efficient. This will keep heating and cooling bills to a minimum. When properly constructed they offer any insulation envelop desired. The logs are rated at R19 and estimated to have up to 6 times the insulation capacity of brick with equal thickness.
4) Noble Bear Homes can be built for 1/3 less than conventional housing. The logs that come with the home kit create the exterior walls. This not only saves you the cost of insulation, sheer wall and siding; but it also saves you the labor expense of installing them. For “do-it-your selfers ” the savings can be incredible.
5) Noble Bear Log Homes are virtually maintenance free constructed of 8 inch kiln dried treated native southern yellow pine. All logs are uniform cut with no water ledges.
6) Noble Bear Log Homes offer 30 day delivery from time of order.
7) Noble Bear Log Homes offer great foundation flexibility. They adapt to pier, slab, crawl space, or full basement foundations.
8) Noble Bear Log Homes offer ease of construction with each log corresponding directly to blue prints furnished by the company.
9) Noble Bear Log Homes offer 25 standard designs. We can customize the standard designs to satisfy your specifications for the home of your dreams. Residential and commercial custom designing is also available.
10) Noble Bear Log Homes supplies as many sets of blue prints that you or your builder needs for construction.